Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GAMES sept. 23, 2009

So last class i played a few games and didnt really like them at all.
      3rd World Farmer was okay, nice design and its educational, but it sorta throws you into the middle of the game without very much information at all. Those of you who have played harvest moon or farmville its very simalar to them but your people can die over time due to sickness and once you click go you lose all control for a peroid of time as the game takes its course.
      Also i played Climate Control, this game was a click and play/learn style game, very boring because you have to read mostly and make choices from what you read. And it seems to like a government text book made into a game which makes for a horrible game.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, usually my family in 3rd World Farmer died very quickly...and made me upset. And I'm really mad that I got my five hundred dollar elephant stolen :( It's just a game though...Nice fish by the way

    ReplyDelete